The golf resort known as Bella Vista, Arkansas is not like most other golf and tourist resorts; it is a wide open area that is a properly functioning city and community beyond its golfing attractions. Yes, there are eight golf courses and seven lakes where you can spend your free time, but there are also 25,000 people who live permanently. These lucky people actually live at the golf resort. Not part time, but all year round! What are the features of this golf resort? Let's take a look at some key points.
1) Well, first of all, to make full use of the amenities, each member must be the owner of the property, both those living locally and those who travel to use the amenities. A house or vacant plot can be owned to qualify for full membership, which means the deepest discounts on everything.
2) Secondly, it is important to be aware of the fact that Bella Vista has expenses; expenses that are required to make the area so beautiful and the golf courses so well maintained. Expenses are reimbursed in the form of property owner's claims. Empty plots cost $ 16 a month, and land with a house are charged $ 24 a month.
3) All landowners are automatically full members. Members can play golf from around $ 10 per round. Twilight and other discounts apply based on the number of holes played and seasonal adjustments. You can contact them or contact me for the latest rate information. The point is that they are co-paid for all or most of the amenities, such as tennis, golf or swimming. Even members must pay them.
4) The Bella Vista golf resort and other attractions are open to everyone, but not everyone pays the same prices. Members enjoy deep discounts on major amenities such as golf and lake activities, and smaller discounts on some of the cheaper activities such as swimming. But even with this, if you are not a member, you can still play on golf courses or use the lakes, as long as you get support (in the form of a guest pass) from the current member or if you are actually in the company of an active member of the village.
5) Bella Vista is a good destination because it has all the available activities, has many available night rentals, is centrally located in the United States, there are dozens of hotels and restaurants in Rogers and Bentonville nearby and golf here is excellent. You will certainly get a quick time to play thanks to so many courses you can choose from, and such a quiet area with a low population.
If you're comparing golf vacation deals, you can put on the Bella Vista Arkansas list. There are both 18-hole golf courses and 9-hole golf courses. There is even an executive-style 9-hole golf course.