The online travel portal allows customers to find different destinations of their choice, Location-related information, availability, price comparison and hotel reservations or if they are looking for any package then they can also find with the help of Different Vacation Packages. . A traveler will enjoy a fast and efficient search for your travel needs with the help of Online Travel Portals. Prior to the invention of People on the Internet used to visit Travel agents and Tour operators for their Hotel Booking, Car Reservation or Excursion. But What I find is that even though Online Travel Portals offers such options to cater to the end customer it still fails to attract the maximum number of Target Audiences. Let’s talk about the Damages to Travel Portals below.
1) Limited Options: Travel agents offering good rates are possible without the online Travel Booking Engine where the client can directly book his Tickets and get the confirmation.
2) Real-Time Confirmation: Many Tour Management Systems allow the customer to book online but do not offer real-time confirmation.
3) Hidden Fees and Security: Travel agents and Tour operators often advertise low prices to attract customers but then they pay some hidden fees. Booking Travel Online will have to pay certain amounts in advance to put the customer at risk through a website that is not secure.
4) Advertising Fees: Booking online occasionally will allow a Customer to talk to someone about the service. There may be a case where the Customer can find testimonials on the Travel Agencies website and the supplier’s website but you cannot be sure if this payment is true or true.
5) Specific Needs: Customers cannot confirm specific requirements while performing Online Booking through the Hotel Reservation System.